Monday, December 20, 2010

A Breakfast Salad? A Breakfast Salad.


Post Today is all about eating healthy. I'm on a kick to fit into a bangin' dress I just bought for New Year's Eve, and have been committed to SUPER healthy OEats in the process. I'm talking no butter, no oils, food at it's least processed (and often most delicious) stage! So to kick things off (expect daily updates) here is a nice little "breakfast salad" I have instead of heavy carbohydrates (though organic instant oatmeal is only 110 calories!)

A Breakfast Salad? A Breakfast Salad.

Ingredients
1 large Grapefruit - segmented
1 large Orange - segmented (I get my citrus fruits shipped from my adorable and amazing Grandma in Florida!)
1 Kiwi Sliced
1/3 cup walnuts - chopped medium fine
1/2 avocado - cubed

Directions:

Mix grapefruit, orange, kiwi, avocado in bowl, sprinkle with walnuts and YES, you're enjoying a breakfast salad my fine friends!

As always, feedback is deeply encouraged :)

Best in this happiest of holiday time,

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment