Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Week at the Gym + A Sample Day of Healthy Eating!

Hi all! Just got back from a rousing little excursion to my local (huge!) gym. Have decided to up my fitness this week and be careful about my food intake and see how that lands me come Friday. Not so much doing it for appearance (though losing a few lbs would be nice...) but more because I just FEEL better in the hot, sticky late summer when I eat extra healthy. So for all those out there looking to have a fantastic, healthy, O Eats Week... Stay tuned and we can be on this week-long journey together :)

Xo

Tuesday....

Breakfast:
1/2 cup greek yogurt w/ 1 tablespoon maple syrup, 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 cup granola of choice (I love spiced walnut kashi brand), 1 skinned and sliced peach

Lunch:
Feta Cheese Omelette:
2 eggs w/ 1 tablespoon buttermilk over medium high heat in saucepan w/ 1/4 cup feta cheese, handful fresh garden-picked chopped basil, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla (weird but trust me, DELISH!)

Dinner:
Seared Wild Alaskan Salmon w/ sweet chili sauce, grilled cauliflower and 3 slices of cooked sweet potato

Dessert:
1 square 85% cocoa bar
Ricecake w/ 1 tablespoon pumpkin butter smeared on top (from wholefoods, so delicious and perfect ending to my day!)

Soooooo.... what's on your plate this week? LOVE to hear!! As always, feel free to post recipes in comment box below!

No comments:

Post a Comment