Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quick and Easy Breakfast - The Wonder of Peanut Butter and Bananas

Hey there! So as I sit at my computer doing work I thought I should let you in on this wonderful and easy breakfast I am currently munching on. I washes down nicely with a large milky coffee and keeps you full until late afternoon...

At my local grocer they make their own rice cakes but any kind of whole wheat bread would also do. If you use whole wheat make sure you toast it for that needed textural crunch!

Take two discs or pieces of bread and lightly spread on some organic peanut butter (I like mine creamy and salty but by all means, use whatever version of the stuff floats your boat!) Then thinly slice half a banana and place the slices over the two pieces of rice cake/bread. And there you have it! Crunchy, smooth, salty, banana-y (so good it needs made up words to describe it...) delicious! What a scrumptious way to say GOOD MORNING!

Nuttily yours,

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment